Friday, August 28, 2009

Romancing Mister Bridgerton

On the sixth of April, in the year 1812 - precisely two days before her sixteenth birthday - Penelope Featherington fell in love.
I have always said that Colin Bridgerton is my favourite out of the whole lot. And after reading this, well, that just confirms it. He's oh so charming, witty, sweet, caring and handsome... Sadly, he's nothing but a fictional character. but what the heck. I adore him. :D

It all started with a dare. Whoever discovers the true identity of the one and only Lady Whistledown will receive a thousand pounds from Lady Danbury - who I'm really liking now. I already knew who Lady Whistledown really is before I read the book so I have to admit, I wasn't entirely hooked. Let's just say that Colin kept me going. ;)

Oh let's not forget about Penelope. I've always liked her. She's my favourite Featherington sister out of the three (there's three right?). I couldn't believe that she was Lady Whistledown when I first found out about it but after reading the book, yeah, she's awesome. 'A Wallflower in the ton'.

Man I felt so high right after I finished reading the book which was around three in the morning. I was squealing in delight throughout the whole book. Yes, I actually squealed. The whole 'glue' thing was hilarious. I was laughing out loud to myself. Who knew that word could be so funny. Sigh. I love the Bridgerton family.

Being well-liked is overrated.

No comments: