Saturday, August 22, 2009

Carpe diem

that's right.
seize the day.

21.08.2009

We had Merdeka Celebrations at school. It was alright, i guess. There were some awesome performances. Got to hang out with my friends and just 'lepak' and stuff. So yeah, it was cool. :)

After school, I followed Syafi and Li Teng to Sunway.. and I saw Sal and Qila! I miss them soo much... anyways we wanted to watch a movie but we couldn't decide which..cause of the timing and all. We went to see Tika, Suria and Anis at the bowling alley..but they had to go back early.. Syafi went on her date... so in the end, me, sal and qila watched I Love You, Beth Cooper with Joanne, Azraai, Amelin, Matthew, Vincent, Levia, Avinaash, Andrew and Li Teng. hmm...am i missing anyone? :)

Anyway, the movie was hilarious! Five Little Words Can Change Your Life! There were times that I absolutely laughed out loud like when Beth's psycho boyfriend, Kevin kept going after Denis and just beating the heck out of him each time. And yeah, gotta watch the uncut version some time.. after puasa kot..hehe..

Well the three of us ate steamboat for dinner! After the second round, I was suppose to pay for the third..but dah kenyang..hehe.. I'll belanja ya guys next time aite! ;)

When they went back, I hanged out with Amelin, Azraai, Emilie, Matthew and Joanne. and got free Timberland bottles! for just looking around..hehe.. hey, the bottle is cute!

So I went back with Joanne around 9 maybe.. Ya know it's not that easy giving directions at night.. and I left my gummies in the car..haha.. =D

Fun times, fun times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!