Tuesday, September 1, 2009

first of september, first day of school

Back to school after one week of holiday. Well, ten days actually. Anyway, it was good. Great to see everyone again. I missed them... I felt like I haven't seen everyone in a long time. Especially Stephanie and Audrey. What has it been? A month? But Audrey came late today so I didn't really see her. ;)

Got some of my papers back today. My results weren't too bad - by my standards anyway. I passed my Physics! Surprised but glad. =D For the rest of my papers, well, Maths and Pendidikan Islam were good.. Chemistry, B (almost A :p).. BM not too bad.. but hey, it's not the real format. It's only Assessment 2. I told myself that I am going to study really hard for the finals from now on. =D

Oh the US Open is starting today! Well, it already started. Roger won! I couldn't watch it though.. cause of the timing and all. But hey, I'll watch him in the final. I know he'll make it. :)

Seven more days until Boys Like Girls release their new album..in US..

No comments: